Working Pictures is a full-service video production company, and we’re looking to expanding our roster with the addition of a Creative Director, as either a freelance or full-time position. The ideal candidate possesses creative flair and can lead projects from concept to amazing executions.
As a key member of the Working Pictures creative team, the Creative Director is responsible for developing and presenting creative and innovative video concepts and treatments, ensuring that the work is aligned with the client’s marketing strategy, reflects the brand’s image, and meets the stated objectives.
The Creative Director will also contribute creative materials and collateral that help strengthen the Working Pictures brand and market leadership position.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Strong art direction and design capabilities, both in concept and execution.
• Proficient in concepting and creating all forms of broadcast and content
• Team-oriented, collaborative working style, but willing and able to take overall responsibility for deliverables.
• Exceptional presentation skills.
• Directs the creative process by providing creative direction to editors and motion graphic artists
• Strong writing skills a plus.
• Proficient with the Adobe Creative Suite
• Confidence presenting creative and interacting with clients and internal team alike.
• Effective and creative problem-solving skills. ability to deal with ambiguity, frequently changing priorities and compressed time frames
If you have what it takes, and possess limitless creativity with a strong desire to be a part of our creative team, send your resume along with work samples to email@example.com.