Creative • Professional • Full Service We are Working Pictures
In today’s technology-saturated and media-savvy environment, we only have a small window of opportunity to win an audience — and if our goal is to persuade that audience to take action (buy a product or service, visit a store, contribute to a cause) that window is smaller than ever. For media to be considered successful, it must have impact.
Since 1997, the team at Working Pictures has been producing impactful video. Our team of editors and producers is led by Marty Bohunicky, President of Working Pictures and a director with more than 30 years of experience in video and audio production. From our facilities in Albany, New York we have produced creative, effective, award-winning work for a host of national and international clients.
Our expert team of tenured producers, editors and graphic designers love what we do, care deeply about our customers, obsess over details, and never miss an opportunity to laugh along the way.
Whether contracted directly or working in conjunction with an agency or marketing department, our goal is to be your creative partner. We are experts in our field and offer a higher level of service. We listen to your objectives and work with your vision to develop a concept and execution that will resonate with viewers. Working Pictures is more than facilities and machines. Above all else, we are storytellers.
- SEFCU - Part of Something Bigger Long Form
- SEFCU - Part of Something Bigger TV :60
- Working Pictures, Inc.- Motion Graphics Reel 2018
- Warren County Tourism Fall
- St. Peter's Health Partners - "Coming Together" TV :30
- MassMutual Guaranteed Life Insurance - "Family" TV 2:00
- Matilda Jane - "August Collection"
- SEFCU - "Love Life - AUTO"
- SEFCU - "Love Life - Home"
- Behind the Scenes - Spalding Paul's Unifrom Change VFX Breadown
- Behind the Scenes - From Paint to Pixels featuring Dahl Taylor and Working Pictures, Inc.
- St. Peter's Health Partners - "Joining Hands" TV :30
- Warren County Tourism - "The Original Vacation is Calling" 2017 :90
- NYS DOH Intersection Perfection TV :30
- First New York Federal Credit Union - "By the Time" TV :30
- St. Peter's Health Partners - "Behind Every Patient - Ortho" TV :30
- A clip from our documentary - "One More Ride The Hoffmans Playland Story"
- MVP Health Care - "Simple and Good" TV :60
- HAP '"Not Like Anyone Else" TV 30
- Working Pictures Sample Reel
The Home Office436 New Karner Road
Albany, New York
Located in the heart of Upstate New York’s Capital Region, the WPHQ is an ideal home base for video and audio production and editing. With four editing suites, an audio suite, conference room, and kitchen our goal is to provide our creative partners with a creative, collaborative space away from their own offices.
Only minutes from the New York State Thruway (I-90), Albany International Airport (ALB), and Amtrak’s Albany-Rensselaer station (also ALB), we’re perfectly situated to service clients nationwide and throughout the Northeast.
Four Editing SuitesPutting your pixels
It’s all about flexibility and bandwidth.
Multiple suites allow us to put the right creative talents together with the right technology and tools to work on different aspects of your project simultaneously. It’s not at all uncommon for a single project to be edited in one suite, recorded and rendered in a second, and reviewed in a third.
Our multiple suites also give us the bandwidth to give you a higher level of access. Long-term edit? Unexpected revisions? Last minute project? Four suites means we can work around your schedule to keep your project moving forward on time and on budget.
Want up to a 35% tax credit on your production from New York State? Click for more.